Clutha Vets are looking for a personable, organised and enthusiastic veterinary nurse to join our friendly companion animal nursing team at Clutha Vets Milton on a full time basis.
Clutha Vets is a co-operatively owned independent vet practice (vet club). We have three clinics operating in Balclutha, Milton and Lawrence, looking after our district’s animals, large and small. We pride ourselves on being caring, compassionate and truly loving what we do. In Milton, we work out of a modern well equipped clinic (which includes digital x-ray, in house blood machine and ultrasound) with separate cat and dog wards. We see a lot of working farm dogs and deal with more emergency and trauma cases than a typical urban practice.
We are seeking a highly motivated and well organised veterinary nurse who is passionate about delivering a high standard of care. You are ideally going to have:
- Experience and preferably a veterinary nurse qualification.
- Approachable, caring with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise, remain calm under pressure and have a great work ethic
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Proven computer and administration skills
- Be self-motivated and show initiative. Be flexible and willing to lend a hand to whatever is required.
- Can work in a team or independently
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Lots of support from our experienced team, laughs along the way, and a really varied workload, with no two days ever being the same. We’ll ensure on-going support through continued education. Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience and skills.
This is a full time position and will involve some on call and weekend work.
If this sounds like you and you would like to become part of our supportive and caring team please get in contact with us. Please send a CV and cover letter (telling us about your experience and why you would like to work with us) to email@example.com. For further details, or to discuss the position, please contact Martha O’Connor at 03 417 8032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.